mardi 16 décembre 2014

VIBRANT HOMMAGE DE NANCY ROC A LAURENT LAMOTHE SUR LA PAGE FACEBOOK DE METROPOLIS.-


Nancy Roc about Laurent Lamothe: "I can openly say, for the first time in 26 years, that he is the best haitian Chancellor I have EVER met in my life"
Metropolis Haïti

I have had the privilege to meet M. Lamothe personnaly today. I have never been a supporter of governement officials but, having had the honor to work with with M. Lamothe since october, and meeting him today with a canadian investors delegation, I can openly say, for the first time in 26 years, that he is the best haitian Chancellor I have EVER met in my life: right to the point and no time to waist. Congratulations and with all my admiration.
Sincerely, Nancy Roc.
lundi 27 février 2012


____________________
RESEAU CITADELLE : LE COURAGE DE COMBATTRE LES DEMAGOGUES DE DROITE ET DE GAUCHE , LE COURAGE DE DIRE LAVERITE!!!
"You can fool some people sometimes, 
But you can't fool all the people all the time."
 (
Vous pouvez tromper quelques personnes, parfois, 
Mais vous ne pouvez pas tromper tout le monde tout le temps.
) dixit Abraham Lincoln.

Aucun commentaire: