lundi 27 février 2012

Nancy Roc about Laurent Lamothe: "I can openly say, for the first time in 26 years, that he is the best haitian Chancellor I have EVER met in my life"

Metropolis Haïti

I have had the privilege to meet M. Lamothe personnaly today. I have never been a supporter of governement officials but, having had the honor to work with with M. Lamothe since october, and meeting him today with a canadian investors delegation, I can openly say, for the first time in 26 years, that he is the best haitian Chancellor I have EVER met in my life: right to the point and no time to waist. Congratulations and with all my admiration.
 
Sincerely, Nancy Roc.
 

____________________

"La vraie reconstruction d'Haïti passe par des réformes en profondeur des structures de l'État pour restaurer la confiance, encourager les investisseurs et mettre le peuple au travail. Il faut finir avec cette approche d'un État paternaliste qui tout en refusant de créer le cadre approprié pour le développement des entreprises mendie des millions sur la scène internationale en exhibant la misère du peuple." Cyrus Sibert
Reconstruction d'Haïti : A quand les Réformes structurelles?
Haïti : La continuité du système colonial d'exploitation  prend la forme de monopole au 21e Siècle.
WITHOUT REFORM, NO RETURN ON INVESTMENT IN HAITI (U.S. Senate report.)

Aucun commentaire: