dimanche 23 mai 2010

RESEAU CITADELLE's Open letter to KOMBIT SANTE Executive Director.

Dear Konbit Sante's responsible (Nate Nickerson, Executive Director) :
 
I heard that you will be in Cap-Haitian for about one month. I would like to have an interview with you about Konbit Sante, the project at Justinien Hospital, the  implication of two people associated with  your organization, Jessica Lozier and Nick Preneta, who are defending Douglas Perlitz and the position of Konbit Sante regarding the position of Lozier and Preneta who signed the letter in support of Doug Perlitz, a criminal wanted by Haitian justice.
 
As you can imagine, the victims are living in a very difficult way, with no support, no resources. Even though you have been asked several times, your organization has done nothing to support the victims in this difficult situation. I know that health care is perceived in a very large view, not only medical care. We would like to understand your position regarding helping the boys receive psychological treatment. We want to be sure that you are not joining others who prefer to abandon the victims in solidarity with the abuser.
 
I would like to have in interview with you during your stay in Cap-Haitian. I would like to understand your position.
 
My email is: reseaucitadelle@yahoo.fr 
Tel: 3686-9669
 
I would like to be sure that your organization is not with the abuser. I would like to know why you won't help the boys who were abused.
 
Cyrus Sibert

Aucun commentaire: